The ARC200 is an inverter-based welding machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology. This machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality welder.
- The DC MMA welding capability delivers a smooth and incredibly stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes producing high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
- The ARC200 is equipped with DC Lift Arc function, connection of the 26V TIG torch allows quality DC TIG welding of steel, stainless steel, bronze and copper.
- The Lift Arc function is superb and delivers perfect arc ignition every time without any sticking of the tungsten electrode to the work piece, a remarkably smooth stable arc produces high quality TIG welds.
- The ARC2000 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of industrial applications including, site welding, farming, along with repair and maintenance applications.
- ARC200 is packaged in a Razorweld carry bag with your choice of MMA option accessories or MMA/TIG option accessories.
- The ARC200 gives you the best of both worlds great portability, with the power to get the job done.
- Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974-1.
Product Code: KUMJRRW200CA MMA option includes: ARC200 Machine, Earth Lead & Arc Lead 25mm x 4m, Razorweld Carry Bag
**We also offer the TIG Option (KUMJRRW200CT) includes: ARC200 Machine, Earth Lead & Arc Lead 25mm x 4m, 26V x 4m TIG Torch, UNI-FLAME Argon Flowmeter Regulator and Razorweld carry bag. Visit our ebay store or call us on (03) 9210 0400 for details.
- Single PCB construction
- PFC ( Power Factor Correction) for maximum electrical efficiency
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) - Hot start (improves electrode starting) - Arc Force (boosts current to prevent electrode extinguishing) - Excellent arc stability with all electrodes
- DC TIG - Lift Arc ignition (prevents tungsten sticking during arc ignition) - Ultra smooth DC TIG welding current
- Thermal overload protection
- IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection
- Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuation
- Minimal harmonic feedback to power grid
- Generator use with pure sine wave generator only.
|Primary Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Rated Input Power KVA||9.5|
|Rated Output||200 Amps|
|Welding Current Range||10 - 200 Amps|
|No Load Voltage||9V|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA||25% @ 200Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG DC||25% @ 200Amps|
|Dimensions (mm)||365 x 227 x 135|
|Warranty||3 years on power source|