The RAZORWELD MIG200 is a new inverter-based portable MIG welding machine with added (MMA) Stick function. This is an industrial machine that is both lightweight and portable. Being 240v single phase gives great versatility. Ideal for general engineers, maintenance workshop, rural workshop, panel beaters, home workshop.
- The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gas-less wire applications.
- Easy step-less adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent, professional welding results.
- Wire Inch gives easy feeding of the wire during set up without gas wastage and the Burn Back adjustment leaves the wire stick out ready for the next weld.
- Stick welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
- An additional feature is the Spoolgun ready function that allows the simple connection of the SPGRW200II Spoolgun for the use of thin or softer wires that don’t have the column strength to feed through standard MIG torches, such as aluminium wire.
Designed and built to our specification. Certified to - AS/NZ60974.1.
Package includes: MIG200 Welding Machine, SB24 MIG Torch x 4m, Earth Lead & Arc Lead 25mm x 4m, Argon Regulator. Razorweld carry bag, Gas hose with quick connect fitting.
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MIG/MAG with Gas and Gasless wire function
- Excellent Mig welding with CO2 gas
- Euro style MIG torch connection
- Internal wire feeder, gear driven
- 1Kg to 5Kg Spools
- Adjustable Burn Back
- Spool Gun Connection Stepless voltage and wire feed control
- Wire Inch
- Stick electrode (MMA) function
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
- Excellent arc stability with all electrode
- Hot Start - Anti Stick
- Industrial rated
- Solid case construction
- IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection
- Tolerant to variable power supply
|Primary Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Welding Current MIG||30A / 15.5V - 200A / 24.0V|
|Welding Current MMA||10A/20.4V - 200A/28.0V|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MIG||20% @ 200 Amps MIG|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C MMA||15% @ 200 Amps MMA|
|Rated Power MIG||9.4 kVA|
I Max MIG
|I ieff MIG/MMA||15 Amps|
|Wire Spool Size (kg)||1 & 5 Kgs|
|Wire Size (mm)||
0.6, 0.8, 0.9, 1.0, 1.2
|Dimensions (mm)||470 x 190 x 380|
|Warranty||3 years on power source|