The UNIMIG 180 Gas/Gasless Welder is designed for the DIY Welder who demands quality features at an affordable price. Extremely tough and reliable this portable welder can handle most small repair and DIY jobs. Perfect for running Gas/Gasless wires and with the added bonus of being spool gun ready welding any Aluminium, Steels, Stainless, Cast Iron, Bronze, or Copper now can be achieved with ease.
- The UNIMIG 180 is a step transformer portable MIG welding machine.
- The UNIMIG 180 allows you to MIG weld with both Gas Shielded and Gasless wire.
- Easy 6 Step adjustment of voltage and seamless adjustment of the wire feed speed makes for easy setting of welding parameters giving good quality welding results.
- An additional feature is the Spoolgun ready function that allows the simple connection of the optional SPG135 Spoolgun for use with thin or softer wires that don’t have the column strength required to feed through standard MIG torches, such as aluminium wire.
- A high quality non-commercial machine, it is compact and portable.
- An optional trolley provides off the floor operation and better manoeuvrability around the workshop.
- Being 240v single phase gives great portability, it can be run from any 15 Amp power socket providing more flexible use for site and home workshop locations. Suitable for automotive workshops, light metal fabrication, car repairs, home and hobby use. Designed and built to our specification.
MACHINE PACKAGE: KMM180 SB15 3M Sure Grip MIG Torch, 3M Direct Connect Earth Lead, UNI-FLAME Twin Gauge Argon Regulator, 2M Gas Hose Complete with fittings, 1 x 0.5Kg Spool Solid Wire plus drive roller , 1 x 0.45Kg Spool Gasless Wire plus drive roller
- Single Phase 240 Volt Input
- Six Voltage Positions for Precise Welding Control
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Fan Cooled
- 35-180AMP Output
- 1-5 Kg Wire Spool Capacity
- MIG with Gas / Gasless Operation
- Euro Connect 3M Metre MIG Torch
- Spool Gun Ready
- 1 Spool Mild Steel Solid Wire
- 1 Spool Gasless Flux Cored Wire
- IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection
- Tolerant to variable power supply
- Fully Compliant to AS 60974-1
|Primary Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C||10% - 180 Amps|
|Welding Voltage Range DC||21V - 38V|
|Wire Spool Size (kg)||1 & 5 Kgs|
|Wire Size (mm)||0.6MM - 0.8MM|
|Weight (Kgs)||30 Kgs|