The VIPER40 is an inverter-based Plasma cutting machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology.
Designed as an exceptional machine for the price without compromising on quality, this plasma cutter VIPER40 is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality Plasma Cutter. The superiority is its competitive on price with any cheap low-quality DIY-level lightweight Plasma Cutting welders on Australian market but proven quality and bearing the Uni-Mig name, a proven commitment and reputation for after sales service built over 40 years.
It is lightweight and practical for welders who are looking for portability and a wide range of applications including sheet metal fabrication, light industrial use, site work, automotive, ducting work, repair and maintenance services. So, why don't you spend your money on stuff that's built to last at a discounted price? Buy and Save your money with this amazing machine.
- The CUT40 produces a high temperature plasma stream enabling effortless cutting of all electrically conductive materials including steel, cast Iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminium brass etc.
- Connection of the CBR50 Plasma torch provides effortless starting of the cut with powerful, fast and accurate cutting capability, additional is the benefit of longer life cycle consumable electrodes and cutting tips.
- The HF contact start function allows the torch tip to be placed directly onto the work piece during start up and also during the cutting process helping to provide more accurate cutting and cleaner start of the cut. T
- The VIPER40 gives you the best of both worlds,great portability, with the power to get the job done.
Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974-1.
Standard option includes: VIPERCUT40 Machine, Direct connect CBR50 Plasma Torch 4m, Direct Connect 3M Earth Lead
40 Amp - 10mm Cut on Mild Steel 240v Inverter Plasma Cutter Light Industrial Rated, Lightweight and Portable
- Latest Inverter Technology
- Light industrial application
- Strong metal housing
- Tolerant to variable power supply
- Suitable to cut all electrically conductive materials
- HF Contact Arc Start
- Tip can be contacted and dragged on cutting material
- Light weight and compact
- Power Supply / Phases (V-Ph): 240v - 1 +/- 15%
- Duty Cycle @ 40°c as per AS/NZ60974-1: 40% @ 40Amps
- Rated Power (KVA): 7.50
- Output Current Range (A) Plasma: 20-40
- Rated Output Voltage (V): 310
- Insulation Class: F
- Protection Class: IP21S
- Plasma Arc Starting: HF
- Touch Air Flow Draw Off (l/min): 170
- Air Flow Pressure (Bar): 5-6 (70-87 psi)
- Cutting Thickness - Clean (mm): 10
- Cutting Thickness - Severance (mm): 12
- Warranty: 1 years machine only
- Certification Approval AS/NZ60974-1
|Dimensions (mm)||460 x160 x 320|