The VIPER MIG182 is a new inverter-based portable MIG welding machine with added MMA function.
- The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gas-less wire applications.
- Easy step-less adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent welding results.
- Wire Inch gives easy feeding of the wire during set up without gas wastage and the Burn Back adjustment leaves the wire out ready for the next weld.
- MMA welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron and stainless.
- Being 240v single phase gives great versatility. I
- deal for DIY and home workshop. Designed and built to UNIMIG's specification. Certified to - AS/NZ60974-1.
MACHINE PACKAGE: VIPER MIG 182, SB15 3M Sure Grip MIG Torch, UNI-FLAME Twin Gauge Argon Regulator, 2M Gas Hose Complete with fittings.
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MIG with Gas and Gasless wire function
- 5Kg Spools
- IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection
- Tolerant to variable power supply
- Stepless voltage dial
- Euro torch connection
- Thermal overload protection
- Burnback adjustment
- Wire Inch
- Power Supply / Phases (V-Ph): 240v - 1 +/- 15%
- Duty Cycle @ 40°c as per AS/NZ60974-1: 10% @ 180 Amps MIG
- No Load Voltage (V): 17 - 52
- Output Current Range MIG: 30A/15.5V - 180A/23.0V
- Rated Power MIG: 7.5 KVA
- I ieff MIG: 9.5 Amps Power factor 0.67
- Protection Class: IP21S
- Insulation Class: F
- Dimensions Power Source (LxWxH): 485x205x320mm
- Weight Power Source: 13.5 Kg
- Warranty: 1 years on power source
- Certification Approval AS/NZ60974-1