The RAZORCUT80 is an inverter-based Plasma cutting machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology. This machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality Industrial Plasma Cutter.
- The RAZORCUT80 produces a high temperature plasma stream providing effortless cutting of all electrically conductive materials including steel, cast Iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminium brass etc .
- The RAZORCUT80 is equipped with a high quality SureGrip SC80 Plasma torch with Euro connection,developed specifically to enhance and improve the cut quality of the RAZORCUT80 machine.
- Connection of the SC80 Plasma torch provides effortless starting of the cut with powerful, fast and accurate cutting capability, additional is the benefit of longer life cycle consumable electrodes and cutting tips.
- The RAZORCUT80 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including Industrial use, sheet metal fabrication, site work, automotive, ducting work, repair and maintenance services.
- The RAZORCUT80 gives you the best of both worlds great portability, with the power to get the job done. Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZS 60974-1.
Standard Package includes: RAZORCUT80 Machine, SC80 x 6m Plasma Torch, Earth Lead 4m, gas connection fitting.
- Latest IGBT Inverter Technology
- CNC Connection
- Safe Euro torch connection
- High quality SC80 6 Metre Plasma torch
- Industrial application
- Tolerant to variable power supply
- In-built Air Regulator with preset air pressure
- Suitable to cut all electrically conductive materials
- Light weight and compact
- Strong metal housing, with plastic front and rear covers
- Generator use with pure sine wave generator only.
Air Flow Pressure (MPA): 0.5 (75 psi).
Air Flow Rate: 189 l/min
Cutting Thickness - Clean: 30 mm
Cutting Thickness - Severance: 35 mm
Rated Power (KVA): 22
imax (A): 20
|Primary Input Voltage||415v 3 Phase|
|Current Plasma Range||20-80 Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C||40% @ 80Amps|
|Max Cutting Thickness||30mm|
|Dimensions (mm)||560 x 220 x 415|
|WARRANTY||2 years on machine|