The UNITIG 200 AC/DC is a 240V square wave AC/DC TIG inverter welder incorporating full TIG functionality including AC balance control, pre gas, down slope, post gas, variable pulse parameters, HF start with 2/4T trigger control.
- The HF arc start provides easy arc ignition leaving no tungsten inclusion and no contamination of the tungsten electrode.
- The Down Slope and Post Gas combined with the 2/4T trigger function gives you control of the welder allowing you to control the start and finish of the weld process at a professional level.
- The addition of a fully adjustable pulse function of frequency, base current and pulse width gives you the added capability to better control heat input into the work, control penetration & control distortion.
- AC balance control lets you set the AC TIG arc for cleaning of the oxide layer on aluminium and adjustment for a deeper penetrating weld.
- Combining the functions of the UNITIG 200 AC/DC ensures comprehensive control of the welding parameters when welding both AC and DC weldable materials giving you the ability to produce professional TIG welds.
- The DC MMA welding capability delivers a smooth and stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes obtaining high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless steel and low hydrogen.
- Addition of the optional Foot Control provides variable amperage adjustment during welding.
- The UNIMIG 200 AC/DC has set the benchmark for 240V single phase AC/DC welders and made it ideal for multiple applications including aluminium & stainless steel fabrication, light industrial use, repair and maintenance applications.
- Robust & reliable, built to our specifications and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974.1.
Welds: Aluminium, Zinc Alloy,Carbon Steels, Alloy Steels, Stainless, Cast Iron, Bronze, Copper.
Standard option includes: KUMJR200AC/DC Machine, SR26 Tig Torch x 4m, Earth Lead & Arc Lead 25mm x 4m, Argon Regulator, 2M Gas Hose with fittings
• Adjustable Down slope
• 2T / 4T Trigger function
• Adjustable pulse control
• HF Start AC/DC TIG function
• Digital amperage display
• Adjustable Pre Gas - Post gas
• Adjustable AC balance control
• Electrode Hot start
• Adjustable Arc force
• Rugged metal case construction.
|Primary Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Input Frequency (Hz)||50|
|Input Current||MMA / 24 Amps - TIG / 20.7 Amps|
|Ieff Current||MMA / 17 Amps - TIG / 14.6 Amps|
|Power Rating||5.8 KVA|
|Rated Output Current||200 Amps|
|Range of Output Current||10 - 200 Amps|
|Arc Force (A)||0 -100|
|No Load Voltage||56V|
|Pre-Flow (S)||0 - 2|
|Clean Width (%)||20 - 80|
|Slope-Down Time (S)||0 - 10|
|Post-Flow Time (S)||10 - 90|
|Base Current (%)||10 - 90|
|Pulse Frequency (Hz)||2.0 - 300|
|Pulse Duty Cycle (%)||10 - 90|
|Duty Cycle 40o C - TIG||20% @ 185A / 100% @ 90A|
|Duty Cycle 40o C - MMA||20% @ 170A / 100% @ 80A|
|Dimensions (mm)||510 x 330 x 360|